A full-stack support for your company
hardware … electronics … software
The team of Dolomiti Robotics is available to provide expert advice and technical support to possible customers at any stage of the development of a project: from the designing to the production of high tech products.
The team can offer full-stack support in these fields:
- design and development of automation, standard manufacturing processes management and optimization;
- design and development of AI based innovative solutions for automation, sensing and monitoring in industrial and manufacturing processes;
- software design and development for measuring instruments and machinery.
- requirements collection and definition in the field of automation of manufacturing processes and product development (machinery, equipment, measuring techniques);
- scouting of hardware solutions (actuators, sensing components, mechanical parts) and advice on integration (mechanical parts design, connections design).
- requirements collection and definition in the field of automation, manufacturing processes and product development (electronic board, embedded boards, firmware, computing boards, sensors, measuring instruments);
- scouting on the market of feasible solutions and definition of integration strategy;
- design and prototyping of electronic and embedded boards, microcontroller based boards, linux embedded boards and computing boards.
- firmware development;
- device driver development for a wide range of operating systems;
- design and development of software architecture for the integration and support of a network of devices;
- operating system customization for industrial applications;
- design and development of software components and algorithms for automation, machinery, sensors, measuring systems, robotics and management systems;
- design and development of Artificial Intelligence based algorithms for automation, machinery, sensors, measuring systems, robotics and management systems;
- design and development of data analysis algorithms and strategies;
- design and development of digital signal processing solutions;
- design and development of graphical user interface web or application based for human interactions and process monitoring;